Know our services
The role of the CMO has evolved and changed over the years. They are responsible for managing customer relationships, leading the team, and proposing growth strategies.
In this context, companies must adapt to the changes society is going through, and CMOs are essential in boosting growth and proposing digital marketing strategies that meet expectations. Today, more than ever, they have the mission to create plans and project the steps to follow.
Purchase and production patterns have been profoundly altered, leading to a shift in the way campaigns are created. In the last year, millions of new consumers turned to online shopping, contactless payments, and omnichannel distribution methods.
COVID-19 accelerated emerging trends, and CMOs had to expedite planning and implementing their strategies to be up to the task and capitalize on these opportunities.
The current situation invites innovation and growth: the CMO is crucial in driving organizational development, exploring new opportunities, and turning customer information into actionable data.
Five CMO Archetypes
As mentioned earlier, the CMO is a key role in a company’s development. Depending on each brand’s needs, they can focus on very different aspects.
Deloitte developed five archetypes to define this role according to each organization’s concerns. Discover which one best suits your company’s needs:
- Customer Connoisseur: Focused on providing personalized experiences to each customer. Offers data and analytics to foster the company’s growth.
- Innovation Catalyst: Seeks new technologies, tools, and techniques to transform customer experiences while improving and enhancing internal process
- Growth Driver: Centered on expanding the company’s reach sustainably through campaigns aimed at increasing and growing its consumer audience.
- Capability Developer: Aims to build strong teams, essential for new businesses or those restructuring their structures. Leverages data and analytics to enhance the organization’s experience.
- Brand Narrative Genius: Key in promoting the brand through compelling content that demonstrates its relevance.
The role of the CMO is increasingly important, but to help your company grow, identify your brand’s needs and goals, and determine which type of CMO best suits them. Don’t waste time!