Know our services
The life cycle of a brand or a product is a process that every company goes through, starting from its creation.
Knowing which stage of the life cycle your brand or product is in is crucial to understand their position and, therefore, to generate actions for growth and to enhance business objectives.
The digital aspect is essential for measuring the life cycle of a brand, and today we bring you some fundamental aspects to consider.
How to measure the life cycle of a brand:
There are many fundamental aspects to evaluate the life cycle of a brand or product, but today we want to focus on the digital side.
The level of maturity is analyzed, on the one hand, according to a brand’s ability to use technological tools. The other fundamental aspect is the use of information and data to create relevant messages that reach the right people at the right moment
The data-driven approach is innovative, as not long ago, only a few brands used it. However, today we know that it is essential to analyze and understand the users’ journey. However, today we know that it is essential to analyze and understand the users’ journey
However, there are other aspects to measure the digital maturity of the life cycle of a brand. Let’s discover them!
Six keys to measure the digital maturity of your brand:
As mentioned before, measuring where a company stands in the life cycle of a brand helps us evaluate the position and plan future startegies.
Let’s focus on six key areas to evaluate a fundamental aspect in the life cycle of a brand: digital maturity.
- Organization. It is crucial to have a multidisciplinary organization and approach, where all teams are involved, and the use of digital media is promoted across all functions.
- Attribution Digital tagging and tracking allow discovering customer touchpoints accurately. Having precise information is essential to create strategies and schedule data-driven actions.
- Ads Data is also crucial for generating relevant, valuable, and intuitive user experiences. A brand with high digital maturity can quickly evaluate and test what works and what doesn’t, adapting messages according to user trends and behaviors.
- Audience: Brands that gather information, statistics, and data from digital campaigns can use them to segment correctly and leverage these groups to tailor messages according to their needs.
- Access A digitally developed brand can expand and identify new audiences across different channels.
- Automation: Being able to adapt quickly to a changing environment and adjusting creativities and campaigns rapidly and optimally is a sign of digital maturity, as it relies on machine learning to detect opportunities and analyze trends.
Each company is unique and is at a different stage in the life cycle of a brand. However, digital maturity is a key point these days, and it also allows defining priorities and analyzing the next steps.